We provide software services characterised by outstanding quality, cutting-edge technologies prepared for the future, resilient architecture, and competitive pricing
Halston specializes in following areas:
Device Driver Development
At the heart of our capabilities is the proficiency in creating device drivers across a diverse array of platforms and interfaces, spanning PCI, USB, Serial, TCP, SNMP, OPC, and more. Our track record boasts the successful development of over 1300 drivers, catering to a multitude of OEMs within the domains of Process Automation and Satcom. This includes the design of kernel drivers compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac OS. Notably, our drivers tailored for various Storage family chipsets have garnered enthusiastic acclaim, consistently meeting the most exacting performance criteria.
Web /Mobile Applications
We offer ISA 95-compliant solutions that can be easily understood and integrated into enterprises in areas such as ERP, LIMS, Finite Scheduling and Asset management compliant packages.
Halston can provide services to assist a manufacturer to select the appropriate MES solution that best responds to requirements - from warehousing through weighing, guided manufacturing, electronic batch record and batch review to quality control, shipping and more. Our extensive team of experts are able to design systems to execute, control, monitor, analyze and improve processes, to meet the objectives of lean manufacturing.
- Deploy advanced manufacturing execution systems
- Promote total quality and reduce cost
- Run state-of-the-art paperless manufacturing plant
- Drive Process Analytical Technology (PAT), Quality by Design (QbD) and/or 6-Sigma initiatives
The word MES encompasses a large portfolio of functional modules best conforming to ISA 95 and includes
- Interface to ERP
- Production Scheduling
- Materials Management
- Formulation Management
- Work in process tracking
- Electronic Procedures
- Electronic Records
- KPI Tracking
- Historic Data Retention (some with compression techniques)
- Structured Databases
- OPC interfaces with control systems (best if ISA 88 compliant)
- User Management including security
- Optimize your manufacturing processes
- Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of your employees
- Accelerate time-to-market
- Make better informed, proactive decisions
- Exceed regulatory compliance
Industrial applications are more connected than ever before, and information technology is critical for keeping operations running and secure.
Our engineers partner with you to design, implement and test IT solutions based on your organization’s needs. From disaster recovery and response to cybersecurity training, we offer tailored services to keep your operation online. Our industry-specific cybersecurity solutions will help you safeguard your systems from cyber criminals, so you can protect your product, profit, and customers.
Halston offer industrial IT solutions that cover all your bases:
- Onsite implementation
- Training modules
- Collaborative project management
- Disaster recovery planning and response